Forum Morticia Index du Forum Forum Morticia
Forum dédié à la communication interne et externe de l'association MORTICIA, structure dédiée au soutien et au développement des musiques actuelles. Site officiel : http://morticia.asso.free.fr

PortailPortail  FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Vanity Lighting Issue

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Morticia Index du Forum -> VISITEURS -> DISCUSSIONS LIBRES
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark
Membres

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 23 Déc - 09:53 (2017)    Sujet du message: Vanity Lighting Issue Répondre en citant

Hello,

I am trying to wire up two new vanity lights in my guest bathroom. They should work off a single switch. Everything seems to check out when using a tester (hot wires light up in both boxes when flipping switch) however, when I tried to connect the fixtures (with a single 60w bulb in it) and flip the switch, I heard what sounded like a surge and the vanity lights never came on and all of the lights on that breaker, including the vanity lights, then did not have any power to them anymore. I checked the breaker box and it did not trip but I had to manually turn it off then on to get the lights to come back on (after disconnecting the vanity lights first).

So I am thinking I have a mistake somewhere in my wiring that I'd like someone to validate.

Here is a diagram of how it is wired with the lights (White, Black, Ground). It seems to match this other diagram I found. 

12/2 gauge wire with ground wire (which is what was existing gauge in that bathroom). I should mention that I did have to make some changes to the circuit because it previously had one vanity light and a bath fan/light. I can provide more info on what I did if this is a more complicated issue.
Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://terrylove.com/forums/index.php?threads/vanity-lighting-issue.68486/

Medical Video Animation
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 23 Déc - 09:53 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Morticia Index du Forum -> VISITEURS -> DISCUSSIONS LIBRES Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation