Forum Morticia Index du Forum Forum Morticia
Forum dédié à la communication interne et externe de l'association MORTICIA, structure dédiée au soutien et au développement des musiques actuelles. Site officiel : http://morticia.asso.free.fr

PortailPortail  FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Chronic Sinus Problems?tooth related

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Morticia Index du Forum -> ACTUALITES - CHRONIQUES - ENTRAIDE -> BESOIN D'AIDE ?
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark
Membres

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Déc - 08:46 (2017)    Sujet du message: Chronic Sinus Problems?tooth related Répondre en citant

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could give me any advice or reassurance regarding my mare and her ongoing sinus problems. She appears to be quite a complex case.

She presents with a 3 month history of nasal discharge out of the right nostril. This varies in color, from clear to white to green/yellow. Is always present on exercise and after eating her feed. Rarely at rest. She had a full blown sinus infection a month ago which was treated by having a drain in her head and regular flushes along with antibiotics.

Nasal discharge now is still present although less smelly and less in volume than when she had the full blown sinus infection and has shown no improvement since the symptoms first started 3 months ago. She had her head xrayed and showed a very slight possible chance of her 4th check tooth infection. 

The vet is reluctant to remove the tooth as they are not sure this is the cause and explained that there is a high chance of complications due to the position of the tooth. 

I was wondering if anybody has had experience of having a back lower tooth removed and what was the outcome?

Do people think I should be pushing for the tooth to be removed?? As the vets have failed to come up with any other solution........ 

She is due for more investigations next week but my gut says that the problem is this tooth (NB mare headshaker in bitted bridle but no headshaking in bitless bridle)

Any advice or experiences would be appreciated

Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/forums/archive/index.php/t-201078.html

Customer Insights Marketing Examples
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Déc - 08:46 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Morticia Index du Forum -> ACTUALITES - CHRONIQUES - ENTRAIDE -> BESOIN D'AIDE ? Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation