Forum Morticia Index du Forum Forum Morticia
Forum dédié à la communication interne et externe de l'association MORTICIA, structure dédiée au soutien et au développement des musiques actuelles. Site officiel : http://morticia.asso.free.fr

PortailPortail  FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

What the crap?!

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Morticia Index du Forum -> L'ASSOCIATION -> INFORMATIONS GENERALES
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark
Membres

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 2 Déc - 07:38 (2017)    Sujet du message: What the crap?! Répondre en citant

Hello,

I took a long hiatus from GCC towards the end of November because the game got dry for me. The first few months I got a bunch of pop up notifications from GCC but then they sorta faded away, I thought that was a little strange but thought little of it. Yesterday I see the GCC icon on my phone and decide.. "Hey why not let's see what's going on in GCC." I open the app and WHAT THE CRAP?! I had no idea the game closed down!!

At first I was sad but then I got pretty pissed off. The amount of time I spent on the game cultivating my perfect team and not to mention the money! Over 180 dollars on IAP last year! I didn't even realize I spent that much on the game until I looked at my history. At first I was gonna let it go but that's a lot of money so I requested a refund from google (pretty late, I know.) My last app purchase was on October 31st so I requested the refund and received an automated response saying it wasn't possible. I spent another angry follow up email and I'm awaiting their response. 

thanks

more details:

animated product demo
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 2 Déc - 07:38 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Morticia Index du Forum -> L'ASSOCIATION -> INFORMATIONS GENERALES Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation